Available across 8000+ neighbourhood stores near you.
Why Buy Indira's Ragi Huri Hittu?
- 100% Natural, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Salt, No Artificial Flavours
- Ready-To-Eat - No Need To Cook
- Ragi Is A Rich Source of Protein, Calcium
- Popped Ragi tastes better
- Easily Make Hot Ragi Malt, Ragi Buttermilk Cooler, Ragi Porridge, And Ragi Snacks Like Ragi Laddu, Ragi Barfi, etc.
- 100% Gluten-free & Vegan
- Diabetes-Friendly With Low Glycemic Index
- Zip-lock pouch makes it easy to use & store.
Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu is made from the best Ragi or Finger Millet and has no added preservatives, salt and water. Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu is natural, healthy and tasty ready-to-eat ragi/finger millet powder. Finger Millet is called Ragi (in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi), also Mandua/Mangal in Hindi, Kodra (Himachal Pradesh), Mandia (Oriya), Taidalu (in Telangana region), and Kezhvaragu (in Tamil Nadu). It is also known as Popped Ragi Flour or Roasted Ragi Powder.
Indira's Ragi Huri Hittu can be used to make Hot Ragi Malt and Cold Ragi Buttermilk, Ragi Smoothie, Ragi Porridges, Pre-and-Post Work-Out Protein Drink, and also Laddoos, Barfis, etc. Mix Indira's Ragi Hurri Hittu with hot milk, add sugar/jaggery, and drink it as a Malt early in the mornings and evenings. Or mix it with buttermilk, add salt, pepper and drink it as a Cooler during hot summers. You can use this to make porridges. You can also make laddoos, barfis, and cookies as well with it.
Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu is brought to you by Indira Food Pvt Ltd. Indira Foods manufactures a range of Ragi Products – Ragi Huri Hittu (Popped Ragi Powder), Ragi Huri Hittu – Teens & Kids Special (with Cashew Nuts, Malt, Spices), Ragi Instant Dosa Mix and Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix. Indira Foods started in 2001 as a ketchup manufacturer and is now a leading manufacturer and exporter of Tomato Paste, Tamarind Concentrate (India’s largest Exporter), Rasam Pastes, Jams & Pickles under its brands Indira’s and Splitz. Indira Foods’ state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are ISO 22000:2005 and FSSAI certified. Indira Foods’ factories are also Star-K Kosher Certified and green-listed by US FDA.
Ragi Is A Superfood
Ragi or Finger millet is a whole cereal and is known for several health benefits. Here is why Ragi is called a superfood:
- Calcium (alternative to milk)
- Protein (helps build & repair bones & muscles)
- Iron (improves hemoglobin in the blood)
- Dietary Fiber (keeps the stomach full longer & reduces cravings)
- Essential Amino Acids & Antioxidants
- Gluten-Free (easy on gut & digestion)
- Diabetes-friendly (low glycemic index)
What to make from Indira's Ragi Huri Hittu?
- Multi-Beverages – Hot Ragi Malt, Cool Ragi Buttermilk, Ragi Smoothie, Pre & Post Workout Protein Drink & many more
- Multi-Porridges – Hot Ragi Porridge with Water or Milk, Cold Ragi Porridge With Curd, Fruits & Nuts Ragi Porridge, Masala Ragi Porridge & many more
- Multi-Snacks – Ragi Ladoos, Ragi Cookies, Ragi burfi & many more
Mix Indira's Ragi Hurri Hittu with hot milk, add sugar/jaggery, and drink it as a Malt early in the mornings and evenings. Or mix it with buttermilk, add salt, pepper and drink it as a Cooler during hot summers. You can use this to make porridges. You can also make laddoos, barfis, and cookies as well with it.
Ragi For All:
Ragi Huri Hittu Is For All Ages
Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu is ideal for all ages. Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu Regular has not added sugars and salt making it ideal for all ages especially diabetics. Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu – kids & Teens Special is ideal for teens and kids as it contains tasty ingredients like malt extracts, sugar, spices, and cashew nuts.
Ragi Huri Hittu For All Times of the day
Indira’s Ragi Huri Hittu can be used throughout the day. Hot Ragi Malt beverages can be had in the mornings and can also be used as a pre-and post-workout natural protein drink and smoothies. Ragi Rotti/Roti and Ragi Dosa can be tasty & healthy breakfast options. Coolers like Ragi Butter Milk can be consumed in the mid-day heat. Hot & Cold Ragi Porridges can be a meal be it a light and healthy lunch or dinner option. You can also make snacks like Ladoos, Burfi, Cookies, etc for evenings.
Once opened store in an airtight container. Not suitable for babies & kids below 1 year of age.
100% Popped Ragi powder & nothing else.