Available across 8000+ neighbourhood stores near you.
Indira's Ragi Masala Idli Instant-Mix
- 100% Natural Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix with Taste and Health
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavours, No Anti Caking Agent
- Make Tasty, Filling & Healthy Melt-In-Mouth Ragi Idlys
- Easy-To-Make Soft Fluffy Ragi Idlis in Just 15-Minutes
- Make Ragi Idli Batter in 5 Minutes – Add Curd, Mix Well & Set Aside for 5 minutes
Indira’s Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix is 100% natural top grade ragi (contains 47% ragi or finger millet) to make Soft Fluffy Ragi Idlis in just 15 Minutes. Indira’s Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix has no preservatives, no artificial flavours, no anti-caking agents, no raising agents. Ragi Idli as also known as Nachni Idli, Kelvaragu Idli, and Finger Millet Idli.
Ragi Idly is a rich source of protein, calcium, iron, and dietary fibres. Indira’s Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix is a tasty, filling and health breakfast and evening snack option for all ages. Your Instant Ragi Masala Idli Recipe is simplified by Indira Foods. Ragi Idli Batter Preparation is very easy and will take only 5 minutes. Just add for every cup of Indira’s Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix, 1 Cup of Curd, Mix well and Set aside for 5 minutes – your Ragi Idli Batter is ready.
Indira’s Ragi Instant Masala Idli Mix is brought to you by Indira Food Pvt Ltd. Indira Foods manufactures a range of Ragi Products – Ragi Huri Hittu (Popped Ragi Powder), Ragi Huri Hittu – Teens & Kids Special (with Cashew Nuts, Malt, Spices), Ragi Instant Dosa Mix and Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix. Indira Foods started in 2001 as a ketchup manufacturer and is now a leading manufacturer and exporter of Tomato Paste, Tamarind Concentrate (India’s largest Exporter), Rasam Pastes, Jams & Pickles under its brands Indira’s and Splitz. Indira Foods’ state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are ISO 22000:2005 and FSSAI certified. Indira Foods factories are also Star-K Kosher Certified and green-listed by US FDA.
Ragi Is A Superfood
Ragi or Finger millet is a whole cereal and is known for several health benefits. Here is why Ragi is called a superfood:
- Calcium (alternative to milk)
- Protein (helps build & repair bones & muscles)
- Iron (improves hemoglobin in the blood)
- Dietary Fiber (keeps the stomach full longer & reduces cravings)
- Essential Amino Acids & Antioxidants
- Gluten-Free (easy on gut & digestion)
- Diabetes-friendly (low glycemic index)
Why Buy Indira’s Ragi Masala Instant Idli Mix?
Ragi Is A Super Food
Indira’s Ragi Idli is a wholesome breakfast, snack, and meal option with the highest plant-based calcium, minerals, protein, and dietary fibers.
100% Natural Ragi & Nothing Else
Indira’s Ragi Instant Idli Mix is 100% natural, top-grade ragi, and no preservatives, raising agents, and flavouring agents.
Make Many Types Of Ragi Idlis
Indira’s Ragi Dosa can be consumed as Plain Fluffy Ragi Idli, Fluffy Vegetable Ragi Idli, Yummy Ragi Kadabu (steamed in Banana Or Jackfruit Leaves), etc you can add your favourite veggies & spices to make your own version of Ragi Dosa.
- Safety Warning - Once opened store in an airtight container.
- Allergen Advice - Contains Gluten, Mustard, Cashew Nuts & may contain traces of other Nuts.
- General Warning - Do not use if the pack is leaking
Ragi ( Finger Millet) 47%, Rice Bran Oil, Bengal Gram/Urad Dal, Cashew Nut, Salt, Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Spices and Raising Agent.